Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Recount of Our Rocket Launch

 For our Rocket Launch, The Rocket Blew off but didn't go high It just spun around and the highest was approximately 4 metres because of the weather. 

The rocket worked and flew off the launcher and there were no issues with the equipment. The things that need to improve are our wings and making it work, the rockets didn’t fly up, they just went spinning around.I also think the wings played a role in how the rocket moved through  the air. I think I could improve this by changing the wings and making sure they are more solid and aligned correctly.My next steps are to work on my wing designs to make it more stable and I want to also add a lid because this will hopefully help with the Aerodynamics. I will probably use YouTube to do a bit of research on what makes a good rocket wing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.