Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Warm up: Art work

Hello Bloggers,


Today I was working on the Summer learning journey warm up task

I Scrolled through the website and found the easiest one to do but                                                the hardest to choose between.

Challenge: Your challenge is to choose between which art work is the original and my art work.  ENJOY!!

INSPIRED BY: A blogger (Lillian) from Wesley intermediate

Here is her blog (https://wislilliana.blogspot.com/)


Which one:




               Number 1                                      Number 2

  



Number 2

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Minerva. Wow! They are very similar, great job! I think number 2 is yours because the colours are a bit brighter. I like the way you gave credit to Lillian for her idea. Do you think you'll have a go at some more activities over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Thank you Mr, Margetts for your feedback. Yes you are right I it is number 2 Great Job!!!. Yes I might go over some summer learning journey tasks at home.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.