Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

The Mad Scientists Water Experiment. Muahahahahahahaha!!

Hello today in school and through out lock-down me and my class room have been learning about Water.I was about to get up and try one of the experiments when it started raining, So today I will be blogging about ONE interesting article.I enjoyed reading this article and finding out new things. In the article I found how you can turn salt water into fresh water without using any machines. How cool is that?

Today for our task's we had three article's to choose from one was called "The disappearing act" the second one was called "How to make salt water into Fresh water" and the last one was called "Making Puddles" which was similar to The disappearing act.

Source/Link:
1. How to turn Salt water into Fresh water
2. The Disappearing act


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Minerva. Thanks for sharing the links. Maybe you could explain to people what you learnt from your reading? Maybe in a video or a song or some slides? Also if it's raining there must be lots of water experiments you can do! Can you think of a way you could measure how much rain has fallen? I'm sure Mr Vega will be delighted if you're doing some extra maths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Minerva, I like how you have enjoyed selecting your learning from the choice of readings for your distance learning at home. Are you able to provide a explanation what you did, how you did it. Did you drink the salt water after you followed the instructions? What did the water taste like? How can you use the ideas from the readings to solve the water problem in Auckland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Minerva! The title is really good, it got my attention and made me want to read the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.