Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Hunger ball

Hello today me and my class are writing a recount on what happend yesterday.

Yesterday morning my class and the hunger ball met face to face on the small field to play a number of games.

As we walked to the field we met a man named Undoo. He worked for Hunger Ball. He gave us instructions on the things we have to do and not to do.

The games he gave us were Football/Soccer, Hockey and A fun game called Endgame. In Endgame Its kind of like soccer but you can use your hands and your legs. 

What I enjoyed was playing those 3 different games. What I also enjoyed was versing my friends. 

Hunger ball was a great game. If your school hasn't played hunger ball then make sure to ask your sports teacher to organise it.

Have you played Hunger Ball??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.