Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

The Test.....

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for our school test. After I got ready I made my way down the stairs to the car and went to school . I sat like a statue in the car thinking about the test.


I got to school just in time for the bell to ring. I rushed to class and hung my bag on the hook. I sat down with my Chromebook and opened up my test. I couldn't bear to look at the test any longer so I looked away . A few minutes later I felt sweat dripping down my head like a waterfall. 


 “YOU MAY NOW START!!!” as my teacher's loud voice echoed through the classroom and told us to start our tests. I opened up my Chromebook and started the test. I couldn't even answer one question because I was so nervous. 


So I kept on saying to myself in my head to “Never give up” over and over again. So I started to get a little bit of confidence and then the confidence continued on until I finally answered my first question. 


After I finished answering my questions it was time. The time to do it . My hands were shaking as my finger started to hit the Submit button and KABOOM…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.