Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Argument

Hello, Today I have been writing and learning a type of writing called a Argument. I enjoyed writing about why water is important. I found my fact at the bottom interesting.

Why is water important in life? For this argument I am going for this statement. Here are 3 reasons why it is important in life.


My first statement is water is really important for parts in your body like your brain. Because when you drink water your body can carry oxygen to your blood and also did you know that water can clean your blood inside you?.


My second statement is water is also a NEED for the world because water is very important for human beings, animals, Plants and land.


My last statement is that A person can survive without food for more than 30 days but less than a week without water without water we wouldn't survive.


Did you know that A family of 4 in NZ uses about 233,000 litres of water annually???


2 comments:

  1. Great facts Minerva. I'm always trying to get my flatmates to use less water. In the shower I count to 90 and then that's my time up so I don't waste too much water. Maybe you could share the links where you got your facts so that other people can read this information for themselves? Or maybe you could create some images or audio to go with your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. I will make sure that this will be my next steps

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.