Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

My Hero is...

My Hero is. . .


My Hero’s during lock-down, My first was my parents they helped me survive in lock-down by providing food  for me and my family.My parents worked very hard to keep us safe and healthy.

 My Second was The Ministry of  Education and my Teacher gave me homework to do during Alert level 3, It was very exciting when I received the package at the front door. I was so happy to continue my learning.

My Third is the Prime Minister, she helped a lot during lock-down. The prime minister made a lot of smart choices so we can move down level by level.

My Fourth is GOD he helped me a lot, during lock-down me and my family kept praying and asking god to help us and everyone to be safe. My prayer came to life and I was so thrilled and filled with joy to find out that COVID-19 is slowly backing out of the war.

Today I have written down who my Hero(s) were in Lock-down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.