Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

The End of Technology

Hello Today I will be showing you a story that I have written because I have not been going to school. Here is my story. ENJOY!!!!!!!



It was 3:00 am in the morning. I stayed up to play my best game yet. I got hungry so I took a break and ate some snacks. While I was having a snack the power in my neighbourhood shut down. Not long before it turned back on. So I just went back to continue my game when I heard someone knocking at my door. I was thinking in my head why would someone knock at this time of hour late at night. I looked at the time and it was 4:15 am. So I took something I could use to hit. Then Put the chain lock on and slowly opened the door and it was my neighbour he said that the power will be off in 5 min and I was pretty Frustrated because I needed to finish my game. 

So I waited for the power to shut off and it took longer then 5 min for my power too shut down. I walked to my neighbours house and the whole neighbourhood's Power was off and mine was still on. So I walked back. Then all of a sudden the News popped up on TV and the news lady said " BREAKING NEWS The whole worlds power has been shut of due too a accident that is unknown" . I quickly turned of the TV ran up stairs too sleep. I woke up the next day and went down stairs and the same problem still continued. I dident bother so I just went to my gaming setup and continue playing.


A few hours later I heard My blender turn on and my other devices. I was freaked out when I saw the most Jaw-dropping creature I've ever seen in my life. I wasn't sure of it at first until I finally noticed it. It was a COMPUTER VIRUS not just any Virus a Virus that came to destroy all of Technology......... TO BE CONTINUED

 The End of Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.